CTFO CBD Business
Why So Many People Are Joining!
The CBD Industry Has Been Featured On
Learn About The CDB Hemp Oil Business That’s Free To Join
Welcome to CBD CEO…where you can learn how to be your own CEO in the growing CBD industry (for free).
I’ve been self-employed since 2002 developing, building and selling different types of businesses across many industries. I’ve been happily married since 2003 and have four beautiful daughters all under the age of 13. I am a San Diego native but moved to Annapolis, MD in 2018 for a change of scenery, it’s business environment and that “home-town” feel while being on the water.
In researching the CTFO CBD oil business and those like it, I found only a few that “check marked” all the boxes and settled in on the CTFO CBD line of products. I’m sure you realize by now that CBD oil is legal in all 50 states and is proving to be one of the biggest growth markets in the health and wellness industry. So from past experiences, I knew I wanted to position myself with a company I can trust, that has great products, costs very little money to get involved (this one is free), and they have fair market prices for their items. CTFO was the right choice for me for several reasons.
The main reasons I joined this particular company:
- It’s Free To Join (here>):
- I despise network marketing companies that force new members to purchase large “start up kits” (called front loading) in order to increase their earning potential, put money in the upline’s pocket, or encourage the new member to simply sell the items at full price for a “profit”. We don’t require this, you can start today and join CTFO without spending a dime. I absolutely love this aspect because the company places the focus on the products, and not recruiting others. This was the #1 key decision to join.
- You Don’t Need To Purchase Anything
- You never need to purchase anything to remain on our team or to get paid on referral sales. Most MLM’s force each member to purchase at least something each month to generate “Personal Volume”(PV or CV) and if you don’t, you lose your commissions for that month. Our company does not require any purchases to earn retail commissions. Simply join for free, purchase what you want, when you want it and share the products and the opportunity with others. To me, that was easy enough. This was the #2 factor in my decision to partner with CTFO.
- Free Website
- I figured that if it was free to join, and I didn’t have to buy anything, that the company was going to ask for $20 or $30 per month to have a replicated website. Because the cost of entry was free, I was ready and willing to fork over a monthly website fee. But guess what? We do not require any monthly website fees, there is no charge for your customized website. Take a look at my CTFO CBD Oil website and you can see what you’ll get, with your name on it of course. This was the 3rd reason I was excited to join.
- Highest Level Quality of Products
- I sampled a few of the products before I joined, and found them to be at an extremely high level of quality. If I was going to share a product with others and build a business around them, quality was a must and CTFO’s products hit this one out of the park. Not only are they extremely well made, the hemp is grown right here in the United States, and all the processes they use to extract the oils are widely accepted as the best possible way of extraction without destroying any of the benefits. The fact that CTFO has a multitude of different CBD oil based products produced with the highest quality ingredients was the 4th reason I joined.
- Competitive Prices
- There are a few CBD oil network marketing MLM companies out there that have extremely high prices. Their products are good, but their prices are simply over-inflated to fund their over-hyped compensation plan. We all know the comp plans are funded by the sign up fees, monthly fees and the product mark up. But what I can’t stand is asking people to pay a premium for a product when they can get a comparable product elsewhere for less. I hate that, I feel uneasy about joining any company that inflates retail prices – it’s hard for me to grow my business, and it puts a bad taste in the consumer’s mouth (so to speak). When researching prices, I found our prices to be priced at market levels and lower than the other “big players” in the industry. This was the final reason that I joined CTFO. You can see a pricing comparison here showing one of the other reputable companies, Hempworx:
CTFO's Compensation Plan
While this may seem confusing at first, the software does all the hard work for you - placing your new members in the most optimal position possible. So just share the products and opportunity, and the system will do the rest!
How I’m Started From Zero In My CTFO CBD Hemp Oil Business
Typically people that join a network marketing company like CTFO have a pre-loaded list or group of people ready to join with them. However, for me, this simply was NOT the case. I had no list, I had no “following” of fellow marketers, I didn’t join with a partner, it was just me, with zero prospects.
Starting with CTFO is easy, it takes about 3 minutes and you can join my team right here: http://www.ctfo.guru – NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED. That’s the easy part. The slightly harder part is where to go from there. Well don’t worry about that. I have a very simple system that will allow you to start with $0 – you don’t need any fancy software, you don’t need to purchase stamps for some postcard system. I’ll teach you step by step how to get started.
Are there things you can buy to make your life much easier and speed up this process? Sure, absolutely, and I’ll show you those as well, but they’re not required to start.
Work With What You Have
I have a computer and access to the internet, I have some free online artwork programs, and email. That’s about it. I’ll teach you rest, and you can work when you want, for as little or as long as you want. Treat this like a hobby and it will pay you like a hobby. Treat it like a business, and you’ll be paid as such. This is not a business of convincing people to join or purchase, this is a business of sorting. The people that are going to say “yes” to you are already out there, waiting for you to reach out to them through social media, email, blog posts, ad sites, phone calls or simply…dare I say it…talk to them! OMG, you mean I have to talk to people? Well no, but the really successful people do!
Sharing Is Caring
My young daughters starting saying this phrase they learned in kindergarten, “Sharing is Caring”, and they’re right. If you care about people and their health, you’ll share our products.
You’d be amazed at how easy it is to share the products. I was on a flight from Maryland to California and I was sitting next to this guy from New Zealand. Great fellow, real nice, surfer guy headed out to Oceanside for a surf contest. We started talking about surfing, and San Diego (our destination) and got into our personal lives a little (nothing too deep). I asked him what he does for a living and he did the same…BAM!!! The door was flung open for me to share what I do. I asked him “…have you heard of CBD oil?” and I simply told him I help market and sell CBD oil-infused products. I quickly mentioned just a few of the products:
“We have things like CBD oil, pain cream, edibles like gummies, vaping oils, CBD isolate and beauty products.” No hard selling, just giving some quick examples. His eyes popped up and he says, “You know Peter, my wife and I both have bad shoulders, and my wife’s cream just ran out. Where can I get some of your pain cream, I’d love for us to try it.”
This really wasn’t that hard. Within 10 minutes of sitting next to this guy, I had a sale and/or new member of my team. I texted him my website and the rest is history. I know for some people, talking with strangers is scary, and that’s because our technology has diminished our ability to speak one-on-one with someone. It’s sad and it’s a shame. But you know what? It’s really not that hard, just some light conversation can open up new opportunities.
What did I do to trigger this? I asked “So what do you do for a living?” That’s it. I asked him that because I was generally curious, but I also wanted him to ask me!
You see, this is NOT a business of convincing, it’s a business of sorting. You can sort in all different types of ways, and one of the easiest ways is sharing.
You see, your Kindergarten teacher was right.