CTFO Product Reviews
Is CTFO Really The Best?
I cover many of the pros and cons of joining a company like CTFO. Prior to joining any company, I set out on a research journey to discover which CBD oil company would be best for me. There were several network marketing companies that sell CBD oils and isolates, so I was curious which each of them offered in the way of:
- Pay Structure
- Fast Start Bonus Builder Packs
- Payout Amounts
- Start Up Costs
- Monthly Buying Requirements
- Quality of Products
- Variety of Products
- Company Vibe
- …and many others.
Review Of Products
To be perfectly fair in my CTFO review, I have purchased and tested about 15 different products from 4 of the largest CBD oil network marketing companies and can honestly say, that CTFO products floats to the top of my list in almost every category.
PRICING - Without a doubt, CTFO has the fairest pricing by as much as 60%+ in some cases vs. the competition. Check out this chart as proof verses Hempworx. The top section is without the 5% auto ship discount, and the chart on the bottom reflects if you purchase using auto ship.
Obviously pricing structures will change as the industry matures, compensation plans are changed and the availability of organic hemp oil increases. Just be aware that because of some company's compensation plans, they are unable to discount the products any further, in fear of reducing their associates' commissions (which would cause them to abandon the company for greener pastures).
What this means for those purchasing CTFO products is that you can feel good about the fact that you are receiving an extremely fair price for top-grade CBD related products, even if you're purchasing at retail. Simply join as a free associate and receive CTFO wholesale pricing - join here for free.
I know there are many CTFO reviews out there claiming it's the best, it's the purest and it's 2nd to none. And in my opinion, I believe that to be true (Our 10xPure is so powerful and unique, that we have a patent on it!) But I'm also aware (to be 100% fair in my review), that other companies have wonderful products. Other companies are also using organic cbd hemp oil and getting their oils tested by 3rd parties. There's literally dozens of companies I'd purchase from, I personally enjoy CTFO products because I know the source, from seed to bottle (and the price is right).
In October of 2018, I visited my mom's house in California and she was so happy to show me this bottle of "CBD oil" a friend had given her. The friend was encouraging a few of our neighborhood residents to join this competing company. Since my mom knew I had just started marketing CBD oil, she handed me the bottle and said, "I think you should consider this company as well."
I turned the bottle over to see what the ingredients were and I was SHOCKED to find out just how bad it was. I was so disturbed that I took a picture of it because I knew I wanted to share this experience. I've redacted the name of the company to avoid any legal issues. This is the actual photo I took:
In case you can't read the ingredients they are: water, vegetable stearate, monk fruit, xylitol, stevia rubaudiana, natural flavors and natural colors, citric acid, sodium benzoate (preservative).
HOLY HELL BATMAN!!! What the hell is all of that? Now, I love my mother, and I know she's new to all of this, so I kindly handed her my bottle of CTFO 10x Pure and had her compare. It is absolutely night and day. CTFO has some of the purest cbd hemp oils in the industry and would never add artificial sweeteners or colorings...what the hell was this other company thinking?
This was "supposed" to be "high quality" CBD oil...but it's nothing but a joke. Yes, there's some CBD oil in there...about 13mg for 2ml of "fluff". Most of that garbage in there probably neutralizes the effects of CBD...simply wrong.
I knew then and there that CTFO was one of the few companies I could be proud to say I represent, offering top quality products at market level prices.
You can see CTFO's 10x Gold Label Here (for your own comparison):
You can probably tell that my CTFO review is pretty simple, straight forward with solid evidence to support my decision and opinions.
If you'd like more information about joining CTFO, please visit my CBD.ceo home page where I have some short videos.
CBD Isolate vs Full Spectrum
Isolate & Full Spectrum drops have their own unique beneficial components and it is up to the consumer to decide which product is right for them. Isolated CBD has 0% THC and our Full Spectrum has less than .02% THC. This is one of the main differences in these oils.
• Our Extraction technology allows us to extract all or some of nutrients without using any heat or harmful solvents and in a naturally synergistic, easy-to-use, easy-to-absorb form. The result is a whole, food grade product with exceptional nutritional qualities.
• The products labeled ‘Isolate’ are just that - isolated (or extracted) CBD oil. Something to note; all our topical products - including the CBD face creams, the oral sprays, and topical pain creams - are manufactured with Isolate oil as well.
• Isolate has 95%-99% CBD in it but it doesn’t have the other cannabinoids and nutrients that Full Spectrum does.
• There are more than 85 cannabinoids and phytonutrients present in our Full Spectrum Whole Plant Hemp Oil. Full Spectrum Oil typically has about 16%-23% CBD in it and CBD is by far the most beneficial and result producing, healing cannabinoid in any Hemp Oil. That’s why we combine Isolate and Full Spectrum oils in with our Full Spectrum Whole Plant Hemp Oil! This gives us a much higher potency of CBD Oil while maintaining cannabinoids and phytonutrients which all have additional healing benefits.
Know that when you order with CTFO you’re getting the highest quality, purest CBD. These truly are the best products on the market.